These flapjacks are made with bananas and honey instead of lashings of golden syrup and sugar. That’s why you shouldn’t feel guilty when generously applying the white chocolate…
Adding the Chia seeds is a great way of packing in energy, but it won’t make much difference to the taste if you choose to leave them out.
50ml cashew milk
3 tbsp honey
500g porridge oats
Large handful of macadamia nuts
50g chia seeds
100g white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees
2. Blend together the bananas and milk.
3. In a pan, melt the honey with the butter until it just comes to the boil.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the oats with the butter mixture. Now add in everything else and mix until well combined.
5. Bake for 40 mins. The top should be golden in colour.
6. Drizzle generously with melted white chocolate (I melt in the microwave for 45 seconds, mixing in between).