Cranberry White Choc Cornflake Biscuits
A match made in heaven when the festive season kicks in. Cornflakes, hazelnuts and cranberries, combined together with a sweet peanut syrup glaze, half dunked in white chocolate. These no-bake biscuits are also a great choice if making as a gift.
Makes 12 biscuits
2 tbsp molasses sugar
1 tbsp agave syrup
2 tbsp 100% peanut butter
2 tsp honey
500g cornflakes (I use organic, sugar-free)
100g hazelnuts, chopped
200g white chocolate
1. Mix together the sugar, agave syrup, peanut butter, honey and water in a pan over a medium heat.
2. Once the mixture starts to boil, stir continuously for 5mins.
3. Take off the heat and mix in the cornflakes, hazelnuts and cranberries.
4. Using a round biscuit cutter, press the mixture firmly into circles over a non-stick surface (a sheet of baking paper is fine).
5. Leave to set in the fridge whilst melting the chocolate
6. Melt the chocolate (I use a microwave, stirring after every 15 seconds) and dip one side of each biscuit into the chocolate
7. Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.