Lean Green Turkey Salad
Eat your greens! This lean green turkey salad is super healthy, tasty and easy to make.
3 handfuls kale
half a broccoli
1 avocado, diced
3 cooked turkey slices, cut into thin strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
half a lemon, juiced
4 strips streaky bacon, diced
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Lightly steam the kale and the broccoli (this should only take a few mins). Once ready, remove from heat and leave to dry out.
3. Put the bacon onto a baking tray and put in the oven for 5 mins.
4. Mix together the soy with the lemon. This will be your dressing.
5. Add the kale and broccoli to the plate. Place the avocado on top, followed by the turkey and cooked bacon. Then drizzle the dressing over it all. Serve!