White chocolate is used in the mixture so you could call them blondies, although they definitely are not blonde, so maybe call them greenies? Whatever you call them they are worth every gram of the not-so-healthy ingredients listed below!
120g unsalted butter
200g white chocolate
100g caster sugar
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp matcha
2 handfuls macadamia nuts (brazil nuts are a good alternative)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a medium sized tin with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter with half of the white chocolate and put aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar then sieve and mix in the flour, followed by the salt and butter mixture.
4. Finally mix in the matcha before transferring to the tin.
5. Evenly distribute the nuts and remaining white chocolate onto the mixture. Pressing several deep into the brownies.
6. Bake for 20 mins, leave to cool for 10.