Mediterranean-Style Roast Cod
This oven-baked cod with tomatoes, potatoes and herbs makes a brilliant healthy and gluten-free dinner. It’s easy to prepare and packed full of flavour.
Cooking time: Approx 60 mins
650g cod loin (cut into 4 pieces)
3 large tomatoes (cubed)
4 medium/large potatoes (cubed)
1 onion (chopped)
A handful of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the potatoes, onion, garlic and olive oil into a roasting dish. Season with salt and pepper. Rub it all together and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. Take the dish out of the oven, add the tomatoes and squeeze the lemon all over. Then put the dish back in the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes.
4. Take the dish out of the oven and place the cod loins on top. Roast for a further 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley and serve.