These crisps may be small, but they are fiery in flavour! Easy to make, these Radish crisps are a great low-carb alternative to the unhealthy potato crisp. They are perfect for entertaining and go well with a nice homemade dip!
10-15 radishes (the largest you can get your hands on!)
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
A drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 140 degrees
2. Cut your radishes into really thin slices. You can use a potato peeler for this or a sharp knife.
3. Lay your sliced radishes onto a baking tray (you may need more than one, or you can choose to bake them in batches), drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
4. Leave them in the oven for 10-15 minutes on each side, take them out and turn and then put them back in the oven. Leave them in for a further 10-15 or until crisp and remove from the oven.
5. Serve! Enjoy with your favourite dip.