Raw Pad Thai Salad
Vibrant, refreshing and in-your-face healthy… I absolutely love this salad. For best results use a spiralizer to prepare the vegetables.
1 small red cabbage
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp 100% peanut butter
Large chunk of ginger, crushed
2 spring onions, leave some for garnish
2 handfuls coriander, leave some for garnish
1. Prepare the salad. Spiralize (or finely slice) the zucchini, carrots and red cabbage. Finely slice the mango and mix everything together in bowl.
2. Prepare the dressing. Mix together the juice of 1 lime, soy sauce, peanut butter and ginger.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp of dressing over the salad and combine.
4. Chop the coriander and thinly slice the spring onion, before gently mixing with the salad.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and spoon over another tbsp of peanut dressing.
6. Serve with wedges of lime, garnish with coriander and spring onion and transfer the remaining dressing to a side dish.