Sesame Salmon Butter Bean Fish Cakes
Sesame Salmon & Butter Bean Fish Cakes Recipe: These cakes are just as delicious as they are healthy. I suggest serving them with orange segments – especially on a summer’s day.
400g (1 tin) butter beans
1 tbsp soya sauce
A pinch of salt and pepper
1 salmon fillet
2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
2 tbsp sesame seeds, slightly crushed
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees and cover the base of an oven dish with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, mash together the butter beans with the soya sauce, salt and pepper. Once this becomes more like a paste, mix in the spinach.
3. Slice the salmon into small-sized chunks and mix this into the butter bean paste.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 balls, coating each one with sesame seeds.
5. Place each cake into the baking dish and cook for 30 mins.