Spring Mackerel, Broccoli & Courgette Salad
As well as being super tasty, this salad is packed full of goodness and economical! It’s a perfect low-carb meal for spring/summer.
1 broccolli (roughly chopped)
200g smoked mackerel (flaked)
1 courgette (sliced)
1 bag of mixed salad (Spinach, Watercress & Rocket)
1 red onion (chopped)
Olive/Chilli Oil to dress
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Chop the courgette, add a dash of oil and put into the oven for 20 mins.
3. Steam the broccoli until soft.
4. Put aside the courgette and broccoli and prepare the salad.
5. Add the salad, red onion and mackerel and mix well together with some oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the courgette and broccoli.
7. That’s it! Serve.