White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies Recipe: These Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies are bound to impress family and friends – they’re delicious and make a nice change to the usual Chocolate brownie. The sharp raspberries work so well with the sweetness of white chocolate.
115g (4 oz) salted butter
110g (4 oz) caster sugar
130g (4 1/2 oz) plain flour
200g (7 oz) white chocolate, broken into chunks
125g (4 oz) fresh raspberries
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 C. Grease or line a square tin (7-8 inch approx).
2. Gently melt the butter, along with half of the white chocolate and mix together until smooth.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. Sieve in the flour and then fold in the melted butter and white chocolate.
4. Stir in the raspberries and remainder of the white chocolate.
5. Pour the mixture into the tin.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave to sit for a further 10 minutes.
7. Once cooled, cut into squares and serve.