Wholemeal Strawberry Chia Pancakes
These Wholemeal Strawberry Chia Pancakes are delicious and make a healthy breakfast – They are made with wholemeal flour and garnished with yogurt, strawberries and chia seeds. Enjoy!
Serves 4. Total time 25 mins.
For the pancakes:
150g wholemeal self-raising flour
half a pint of milk
1 tbsp honey (use maple syrup if you prefer)
a pallet of strawberries (cut into smaller pieces)
1 tbsp Chia seeds
1 small pot of yogurt
1. Blend together the flour and baking powder, then add in the milk, egg and honey.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat and transfer into the pancake batter.
3. Now you are ready to make the pancakes. Pour the batter into the pan in small circles. It will only take 15-20 seconds until you are ready to flip to the other side.
4. When each pancake is ready, transfer to serving dish and spoon over honey. Keep repeating this until you have made all the pancakes.
5. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkling of strawberries and chia seeds.
Try other related recipes: