Wholewheat Blueberry Pancakes
The only problem with these is you may not want to stop a) seeing how high you can stack your pancake tower and b) eating. They are made with wholewheat flour though…
Serves 4. Total time 25 mins.
For the pancakes:
150g wholewheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
half a pint of milk
1 pallet of blueberries (leave a handful for final garnish)
1 tbsp honey (use maple syrup if you prefer)
a handful of blueberries
1. Blend together the flour and baking powder, then add in the milk, egg and honey.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat and transfer into the pancake batter.
3. Now you are ready to make the pancakes. Pour the batter into the pan in small circles and drop several blueberries in. It will only take 15-20 seconds until you are ready to flip to the other side.
4. When each pancake is ready, transfer to serving dish and spoon over honey. Keep repeating this until you have made all the pancakes.
5. Garnish with the remaining blueberries.